Are we ready to take a journey beyond our physical body? YES! We are ready to play beyond the physical body. First let’s go to a quiet room and sit while we visualize ourselves removing the intangible things like our self-images, the numerous roles we are playing in this game called life and our belief systems that might be or might not be taking us toward where we say we desire to go.
The key is to always seek silence from within and without, try to focus at least 5 to 15 minutes a day on being silent within and without. During this period we are only focusing first on removing our self-images, our roles and our belief systems. We must do this first before we begin stripping ourselves of the physical body.
- Sit or stand as you feel yourself leaving the body.
- Focus on your breathing; allow yourself to breathe in and out…inhaling as your stomach expands then exhaling as your stomach contract. Take nice deep breaths.
- Always observe your breathing, as you go about your day be mindful that you are on a journey without the physical body.
- Every interaction is seen beyond the physical body
- Everyday visualize yourself gradually and gently removing a piece of your physical body including your self-images.
Key Point: Always see yourself losing some part of your self-image, your body, your role in society or your organ system. You must become less and less attached to the roles, images, and bodies. Always take a moment of silence to see that part disappearing. You must mentally detach yourself from all physical attachments.
Let’s start removing the following intangibles:
Low Self-Esteem———————————————————————–High Self-Esteem
B. Belief Systems:
I understand that your belief systems have been with you all your physical life but, I’m simply removing them temporary so they will not hinder your flow while you go about playing with this energy…playing in the unknown.
Now, let’s start removing the tangibles, again seek silence for about 5 to 15 minutes a day and visualize removing the physical body.
C. Physical Body:
The skin is considered to be the largest organ of all making it the first organ followed by the 10 major organ systems listed below. Yes, we must first remove the skin in order to remove anything else.
Then it is time to remove one type of tissue at a time. You can take your time removing it. If you are having health issues with any of the four types of tissues you need to focus on the fact that as you are removing these tissues you are removing any and all health issues. Let’s begin removing:
Four Types of Tissue:
1. Epithelial tissue—serves as linings in different parts of the body; it is the tissue surrounding the body’s organs. It helps to keep the body’s organs separate. Epithelial tissue is the outer layer of the skin, the inside of the mouth and stomach.
2. Connective tissue—adds support and structure to the body and consists of the inner layers of skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone and fat tissue. Did you know that blood is also considered a form of connective tissue?
3. Muscle tissue—muscle tissue contains the specialized proteins actin and myosin that slide past one another and allow movement. Muscle tissue is a specialized tissue that can contract…
4. Nerve tissue—contains two types of cells: neurons and glial cells. This tissue has the ability to generate and conduct electrical signals in the body. These electrical messages are managed by nerve tissue in the brain and transmitted down the spinal cord to the body.
NOTE: My intent is for you to begin a different thought process whereby your cells begin to listen in on your new thoughts, your new patterns of information and energy. Remember your cells are the conductor of your body. So, by allowing yourself to be conscious of removing the intangibles and tangibles of who you think you are you are actually building a newer and greater version of who you really are!
Now, let’s begin removing the ten major organ systems, the same rule applies, if you are having health issues with any of the ten major organ systems, simply take your time and as you are mentally and visually removing the organ systems you are removing all health issues.
Ten Major Organ Systems:
1. Skeletal System: The major organs for this system are bones, cartilage, tendons and ligaments. The major role is to provide support for the body, to protect delicate internal organs and to provide attachment sites for the organs. 2. Muscular System: The major organs are the skeletal muscles and smooth muscles throughout the body. The main role of the muscular system is to provide movement. Muscles work in pairs to move limbs and provide the organism with mobility. Muscles also control the movement of materials through some organs, such as the stomach and intestine and the heart and circulatory system.
3. Circulatory System: The major organs are the heart, blood vessels and blood. The main role of the circulatory system is to transport nutrients, gasses (such as oxygen and CO2), hormones and wastes through the body.
4. Nervous System: The major organs are the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves. The main role of the nervous system is to relay electrical signals through the body. The nervous system directs behavior and movement and, along with the endocrine system, controls physiological processes such as digestion, circulation, etc.
5. Respiratory System: The major organs are the nose, trachea and lungs. The main role of the respiratory system is to provide a gas exchange between the blood and the environment. Primarily, oxygen is absorbed from the atmosphere into the body and carbon dioxide is expelled from the body.
6. Digestive System: The major organs are the mouth, esophagus, stomach and small and large intestines. The main role of the digestive system is to break down and absorb the nutrients that are necessary for growth and maintenance.
7. Excretory System: The major organs are the kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. The main role of the excretory system is to filter out cellular wastes, toxins and excess water or nutrients from the circulatory system.
8. Endocrine System: Many glands exist in the body that secretes endocrine hormones. Among these are the hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid, pancreas and adrenal glands. The main role of the endocrine system is to relay chemical messages through the body. In conjunction with the nervous system, these chemical messages help control physiological processes such as nutrient absorption, growth, etc.
9. Reproductive System: Major organs for females are the ovaries, oviducts, uterus, vagina and mammary glands. For males they are the testes, seminal vesicles and penis. The main role of the reproductive system is to manufacture cells that allow reproduction. In the male, sperm is created to inseminate the egg cells produced in the female.
10. Lymphatic/Immune System: The major organs are lymph, lymph nodes and vessels, white blood cells and T- and B- cells. The main role of the immune system is to destroy and remove invading microbes and viruses from the body. The lymphatic system also removes fat and excess fluids from the blood.
Every bone in your body will fade away once your ten major organ systems have been removed.
NOTE: By visually removing tissue by tissue, system by system, and bone by bone, you are able to understand where you are having physical or mental problems. As you consistently visualize removing different aspects of your physical body you are psychologically removing aches, pains, ailments, disease and disorders from your physical body.
Key Point: This is a gradual process. You must focus your attention on removing every intangible and tangible aspect of who you are. You simply have to visualize the physical body that you see in the mirror as temporary invisible. You need to spend 5 to 15 minutes a day seeking silence. And throughout the day focus on removing different aspects of the physical body. Until you are comfortable with moving to the next exercise and that is “Playing with this Energy.”